Carmen Hill aka Ms. Sherlock Homes, dba CitiHousing, can find solutions to tough real estate situations. She has extensive training and skills and has been successful on the following types of “cases”:
- Homebuyers with little cash, low credit scores, moderate income, and those who have a high degree of anxiety
about the purchase process.
- Investors who want to purchase income properties that offer a high rate of return.
- Developers looking for sites for new affordable housing projects.
- Nonprofit/community organizations that need housing units for their low-income and/or homeless clients and
funding to run their housing programs.
- Homeowners and apartment owners at risk of foreclosure.
Under the Harambee Housing Information Program Carmen provides help to:
- Property owners at risk of foreclosure
- Renters facing eviction
- Renters who are looking for affordable apartments
Ms. Hill received a MBA in Real Estate Finance from the renowned Wharton School and a BA in Management from
Howard University and completed University of Southern California’s Minority Program in Real Estate. She takes continuing education classes monthly to keep abreast of current market information. She has over 35 years of real estate experience—in the non-profit and for-profit sectors. She is a licensed real estate broker [license #00826307]. She teaches real estate classes at Cerritos College, hosts homeownership workshops in the community, and she is a member of numerous professional organizations.
Tired of hitting brick walls?
Frustrated with house hunting and futile property searches?
Contact Mssherlockhomes@citihousing.com or call 323-291-2100 to solve your case.